What We Do
The Division of Safety and Security was created in 2010 and assumed responsibility for leading the effort to develop and maintain an integrated and comprehensive safety and security program at the university.
Every day, the Division of Safety and Security works across the university to:
- Strengthen the capabilities of the university and the community to prevent, respond to, and recover from all-hazards
- Implement solutions to address the safety and security needs of the university community
- Establish safety and security priorities
- Develop safety and security plans
- Manage the university's police, health and safety, and emergency management resources